Liria Lawyers was established in March 2006 in Port Moresby, National Capital District. Our legal team is committed to providing legal services within the highest professional standards to our clients on a competitive fee arrangement.
- We believe in building a strong professional legal practice that can provide services to satisfy our clients within set guidelines and professional practices.
- We contribute to the Rule of Law and Justice in Papua New Guinea and share a vision of guiding development and progress by ensuring compliance, fair and equal participation.
- Promote and defend the Rule of Law.
- Promote the cause of justice within our jurisdiction through our participation in development of case law, legislation and involvement through professional advisory work.
- Offer professional services in compliance of finest ethics of the law society and without any discrimination to private individuals, communities, corporations and government bodies.
- Promote law awareness and rights of people throughout the country through our professional services and participation in social and community obligations.
- Assist and promote protection of the integrity of the legal profession through our own practice as an example.